SPIER NIGHT RUN SERIES # 2
14 Mar 2018
Western Cape | SPIER WINE ESTATERace
Spier Night trail run #2 of 3
Pull in and bring your positive vibes with you – you will leave with more than you arrive – guaranteed!
Dates for the 3 run series:
- 9 March. Friday. 18h45 start.
- 14 March. Wednesday. 18h45 start.
- 21 March. Wednesday.[Public holiday] 18h45 start.
Entrytickets.net [click here]
The Spier Night Trail run series:
- 3 runs in 3 consecutive weeks.
- Head torch needed. Make sure the batteries will last.
- 4km or 8km option.
- Different routes for each run.
- 300 runners max allowed – per “event”. That is inclusive for both distances.
- Pre entries for each run close once 300 runners are reach or 2 days before each run.
- 20% Discount if you pre-enter for all three runs at once.
- Massive fun. Great vibes.
- Classic trail which is ideal for beginners/average/weekend warrior runners whilst the racing goats can give it horns, at lightning speed!
- Fantastic spot prizes at each event; Spier wine, Hoghouse Craft beer, Extreme Lights head torches and more.
- The Hoghouse Restaurant food is fantastic!
- We will have a limited amount of Extreme Lights head torches for sale at each run.
- Bring: Positive vibes, friends, family, colleagues and interact, enjoy, relax, breathe in the freshness and go home revived – every time!
- Overall series, podium finishers announced at the final run on 21 March
Pre Entries for each run close 2 days before each event.
- Master Male/Female
- Vet Male/Female
- Senior Male/Female
- Junior Male/Female
Pre entry cost:
- 8KM R 100pp for pre-entries, R 120pp for LATE/ON-THE-DAY entries.
- 4KM R 60pp for pre-entries, R 80pp for LATE/ON-THE-DAY entries
- Pre-Entries: Sign in and receive your race number at the registration table at the venue
- LATE-ON-THE-DAY ENTRIES: opens at 17h00 and closes at 18h15
- RACE BRIEFING: 18h30
- START: 18H45 and 18h50 for the 8KM and 4KM respectively
- Lucky draws/spot prizes: 20h00
There are no refunds once you’ve entered and you cannot carry your entry forward for other runs.
Medals: Instead of handing out medals we donate the cost of such to “Sidewalk Specials”. They do incredible work – rescuing animals, rehabilitating them and sterilization of dogs and cats. Check out and like their FB page.
Podium finishers receive a hand made, timber coaster which we cut from invader wood species and laser engraved. Please support us with these endeavors to assist animals in desperate need…
Thanking you and see you there!