Neethlingshof Full Moon Run
Last event in this popular Full Moon Trail Series!
This is going to be a big party with a Gerald Clarke playing afterwards.
Food, wine, beer etc available after wards.
Watch the sun set and the full moon rise with us!
Starting Times and Entry Fees:
10km – 19:00 – R130
5km – 19:10 – R80
Registration and late entries. Late entries R20 extra (if available):
17: 30 – 19:00 at the venue on the day of the event
- Medals to athletes who enter online for the whole series
- Overall prizes to the series winners as well as top 3 per event
- One water point on the long course
- Headlights or a torch compulsory
- Keep an eye on our Facebook page and website for route profiles and updated information
- Volunteer Wild Fire Services is volunteering their time and part of your entry fee is donated to them. You are also welcome to make an extra contribution for their hard work and volunteering services with your entry
- Timing is done by LiveTime (Entryninja), so please bring your SAS timing chip with. Alternatively you can rent one for R10 or buy one for R50