HI-TEC Middelvlei Full Moon Run
HI-TEC Full Moon Run Series
The popular Full Moon Night Run Series is back this summer, happening on 4 prestigious wine estates in Stellenbosch.
Not only do beautiful sunsets await you, but breath-taking views of a full moon rising, halfway through your run.
This series is not just a run but an evening out, where you can enjoy music, good food and superb wine after every race.
We are very happy to announce that HI-TEC, a leading outdoor brand, is partnering with the event series to make it even more rewarding to all the participants.
There are four events in this series, all happening close to Full Moon from November 2019 to March 2020.
There are 5km or 10km Trail Run options.
12 November 2019 (Tuesday evening) – Dornier Wine Estate
11 December 2019 (Wednesday evening) – Middelvlei Wine Estate
10 February 2020 (Monday evening) – Jordan Wine Estate
10 March 2020 (Tuesday evening) – Neethlingshof Wine Estate
Starting Times and Entry Fees:
10km – 19:00 – R145 per event or R500 for the series
5km – 19:10 – R100 per event or R340 for the series
Series consists of 4 events and gives you guaranteed entries to the wine farms with limited space.
Series participants also receives a HI-TEC Full Moon T-shirt at the end of the series.
HI-TEC prize vouchers redeemable at the HI-TEC Stellenbosch store worth R15,100 for the overall series winners:
10km Men & Female:
1st – R3,000 voucher
2nd – R2,000 voucher
3rd – R1,500 voucher
5km Men & Female:
1st – R500 voucher
2nd – R350 voucher
3rd – R200 voucher
Registration and late entries (if available):
17: 30 – 18:45 at the venue on the day of the event
• Overall prizes to the series winners as well as top 3 per event.
• You have to participate in all 4 events to be eligible for the Series prize vouchers from HI-TEC.
• Entries limited to 200 athletes at Jordan and 300 athletes at Dornier (therefore it will mostly be the athletes participating in the whole series).
• One water point is available on the long course.
• Headlights or a torch are compulsory.
• Keep an eye on our Facebook page (‘Runventures’) and website for route profiles and updated information.
• Volunteer Wild Fire Services is volunteering their time and part of your entry fee is donated to them. You are also welcome to make an extra contribution for their hard work and volunteering services with your entry.