Berg & Beach Trail Run
17 Oct 2020
Western Cape | Fernkloof Nature ReserveRace
Berg and Beach trail run
- 7km – R140.00 – Includes a boerewors roll and finish line, hand made medal. [You can purchase a branded, technical race cap at R100.00. This will be an option on the entry form]
- 18km – R370.00 – Includes a boerewors roll at the finish, a branded, technical race cap and finish line, hand made medal.
- 30km – R490.00 – Includes a boerewors roll at the finish, a branded, technical race cap and finish line, hand made medal.
All three distances are timed. Your race number to be worn on the front. Race numbers etc will be given to you when you register on the Friday evening before the run or the Saturday morning. Please come and register on the Friday if you are already in Hermanus – it speeds up our and your admin.
We will have finish line drinks and each finisher will receive a custom made, race branded, coffee coaster cut from exotic/invasive species timber.
ENTRIES CLOSE ON 8 October at midnight, or once the limit is reached.
- Fernkloof Nature Reserve, Fir Avenue – off the R43, near Grotto Beach.
- 34°23’57.59?S and 19°15’58.14?E
- Senior Male [16-39]
- Senior Female [16-39]
- Vet Male [40+]
- Vet Female [40+]
- Masters Male (50+)
- Masters Female (50+)
- JUNIOR U/16 – ONLY FOR THE 7KM OPTION
FOR MORE INFO ; www.quantumadventures.co.za